Lenovo’s portfolio engineered for education is designed to deliver experiences that empower student exploration and achievement.
Portfolio has been expanded to include both Windows and Chromebook options on notebook and multi-mode form factors for broader choice.
Highlights of the new line-up include:
- Hardened for Education Environments, the new Lenovo Chromebooks include Rubber bumpers, reinforced ports and hinges and improved mechanically anchored keyboards
- The entire education portfolio is MIL-SPEC tested including drop-testing up to 29.5 inches and designing keyboards that resist spills up to 330ml
- Enhanced for pen use, both the ThinkPad 11e Yoga and Lenovo 500e Chromebook feature garaged stylus which is great for extended writing and designing on the go
- The Yoga 11e and 500e Chromebook include a World-Facing Camera making it easier to record and take pictures and videos in all modes
- Lenovo Chromebook models include support for Google Classroom and G Suite for Education
- Windows models include support for Microsoft Intune Management system
Lenovo’s Commitment to Education
We believe in a distinct and unique value proposition for students and educators alike. Our focus on integrating new innovations with proven technologies, such as pen and touch, will help classrooms keep pace with the modern world.
Lenovo is committed to drive solutions that include hardware, software and services that empower educators and create a better daily learning experience that add up to bolder ambitions and achievements. Classroom management software tools, like Lenovo LanSchool and AirClass and Google Classroom, can simplify and adapt to different environments and service offerings can improve student productivity and satisfaction.
Our expertise will provide education institutions a confidant path forward, solving today’s needs and preparing for tomorrow’s unknowns. By delivering future-proof solutions the span the end-to-end needs of customers, we are in a unique position to support virtually any requirement from advanced data center capabilities for comprehensive transformation to new emerging technologies including cloud infrastructure and AR and VR technology.
ThinkPad 11e and 11e Yoga Highlights:
- Thinner and lighter than the previous generation, the 5th generation ThinkPad 11e and 11e Yoga also offer improved battery life, up to 12 hours1.
- ThinkPad 11e and 11e Yoga with Windows are updated with the latest Intel N series processors.
- 12 method MIL-SPEC testing prepares the laptops for the rigors of classroom life.
- 11e Yoga features a garaged pen for easier storage and world-facing camera enabling pictures and video-recording in tablet mode.
- 11.6-inch HD IPS display, with touch now available on 11e
Lenovo 500e Chromebook Highlights:
- Lenovo 500e Chromebook is a new design featuring an 11.6-inch HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass
- Includes a pressure sensitive pen that is conveniently stored in a built-in compartment
- 5MP world-facing camera makes it easier to record and take pictures in the correct orientation from all four modes.
- Powered by an Intel Celeron N3450 processor with up to 8GB RAM and 64GB storage
- Up to 10 hours battery life2 and weighs 2.97 pounds (1.35kg)
Lenovo 300e Highlights:
- Lenovo 300e is available with Windows 10 or Google's Chrome OS
- Lenovo 300e (Windows model), features Intel Apollo Lake processors
- Lenovo 300e Chromebook is powered by MediaTek MTK 8173C processor
- The multi-mode form factor offers users flexibility to work in whichever mode suits the task at hand
- An improved ten-point multi-touch display provides a better interactive experience
- Up to 8 hours battery life on Windows model1 and up to 10 hours on Chrome OS model2
- Weight from 3 pounds (1.35kg) with an 11.6-inch HD IPS display
- Windows model includes pen support
Lenovo 100e Highlights:
- Lenovo 100e is available with Windows 10 or Google's Chrome OS
- Features an Intel Celeron N3350 processor
- Up to 10 hours battery life1 and weighs just 2.7 pounds (1.22kg)
- 11.6-inch HD antiglare display
Pricing and Availability:
All Lenovo products will be available on www.lenovo.com.
- ThinkPad 11e will be available from February 2018, starting at $429 (USD)
- ThinkPad 11e Yoga will be available from February 2018, starting at $499
- Lenovo 100e will be available from January 2018 for Windows and March 2018 for Chrome OS, starting at $219 (Windows) and $219 (Chrome OS)
- Lenovo 300e will be available from January 2018 for Windows and February 2018 for Chrome OS, starting at $279 (Windows) and $279 (Chrome OS)
- Lenovo 500e Chromebook will be available from January 2018, starting at $349
Datasheets are available on request.
Lenovo will be present at this years’ Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) in Orlando, 23-26 January at booth 220. Lenovo will also be present at the BETT Show in London, 24-27 January at stand C180.