Changes in our workplace environments and the intelligence transformation is challenging how we all think about how we work and what we need to be productive and efficient in any given situation. The role of the laptop and desktop has evolved and adapted to these changes, by being smaller and lighter, but more importantly to be more flexible and user-friendly, and simpler for IT to manage.
The new ThinkPad A285 and A485 and ThinkCentre M725s and M715q Tiny are proof that PC innovation is focused on the customer experience:
Highlights of ThinkPad A series Laptops:
- New AMD Ryzen™ PRO with Radeon™ Vega graphics, USB-C ports, Mechanical Side docking, LTE-A WWAN
- ThinkShutter physical webcam cover, Windows Hello authentication with Infrared Camera
- DASH manageability for simple IT administration
- New thinner and lighter design for A285 reduces weight burden out of office and Rapid Charge can power you back up to 80% in 30 minutes
Highlights of ThinkCentre Desktops:
- New AMD Ryzen™ PRO with Radeon™ Vega graphics, Thunderbolt and USB-C ports, reduced footprint for tower and small form factor chassis
- Trusted Platform Module security chip, secure boot, physical Chassis E-lock
- Manageability enhanced with DASH, Smart Power-On, PCIe expansion card options with select models
ThinkPad A485 and A285
The updated ThinkPad A series, feature latest high-performance AMD Ryzen™ PRO family of processors. With new and improved Radeon™ Vega graphics, the A series powers through the most demanding applications with unprecedented performance. New mechanical side docking is now supported on the new generation A series and with more USB-C ports on offer, the transition between desk and mobility is a breeze.
The all-new redesigned ThinkPad A285 has everything a mobile worker would want. Lightweight, great battery life with Rapid Charge, global LTE-A WWAN and steadfast security with the performance and durability expected of a ThinkPad
ThinkPad A485 and A285 will be available in July and August 2018 respectively. Pricing will be revealed closer to availability.
ThinkCentre M725s small form factor and ThinkCentre M715q Tiny
The updated desktops feature the new AMD Raven Ridge platform introducing the power of AMD Ryzen™ PRO processors to Tiny, and bringing the first AMD Ryzen™ PRO offering with integrated Radeon™ Vega graphics to a small form factor. DASH (Desktop and Mobile Architecture for System Hardware) offers enhanced manageability options and power-hungry users will seek out the 8-core Ryzen 7 PRO option on the M725s. With the clean and sleek look common across the ThinkCentre portfolio, the M725s and M715q Tiny also include strong security and ease-of-use features.
The new ThinkCentre M725s and updated M715q Tiny will be available in July 2018. Pricing will be revealed closer to availability.
The Tiny Eco-System
The ThinkCentre M715q Tiny allows users to think big with a tiny footprint. The desktop fits just about anywhere and using different mount and stand kits can be positioned horizontally or vertically and mounted on a wall or under a desk. Slide the Tiny into a versatile Tiny-in-One display and transform it into a simple to deploy, touch-enabled all-in-one PC.